Bradwell Parish Council has 10 councillors, four representing Heelands and three each for Bradwell Common and Bradwell Village. Their four year term of office finishes in May 2020, when they will be eligible to stand for re-election if they wish.
Your Parish Council is here to serve you. We always welcome hearing your views and ideas.
What the Parish Council does:
Bradwell Parish Council is active in its area in many ways, including:
- Taking part in, and helping to finance, initiatives to improve our area and its quality of life.
- Keeping residents informed through eight noticeboards, Facebook, newsletters and this website.
- Providing three allotment garden sites.
- Holding weekly play sessions on each estate during the Easter and summer school holidays.
- Installing and refurbishing children's play equipment throughout the area.
- Upkeep of the sports and recreation grounds in Bradwell Village.
- Awarding grants to local community groups and other organisations that serve the people of Bradwell Parish.
- Exercising the power to comment on all planning applications in the parish.
- Providing the dog waste bins throughout the parish and litter bins at our sports grounds.
- Negotiating to take over a community facility from Milton Keynes Council and run it locally for the benefit of local residents of all ages.
- Looking after the Parish and the welfare of everyone in it to the best of our ability.